West Central Ohio Safety Council
The West Central Ohio Safety Council is an organization co-sponsored by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, Division of Safety & Hygiene and the Lima/Allen County Chamber of Commerce. The goal of Safety Council is to increase awareness and the importance of safety to area businesses and the community.
To view our meeting dates/topics, member attendance sheet and our member list, please click the links below.
Meeting Dates & Topics BWC Ergo Classes Attendance Membership List
Destination Excellence - the Ohio BWC's bundle of programs designed to help improve workplace safety, enhance injured worker care & lower workers' comp costs. Click the image for more information
Safety Council Goals
- 2012 Successes & Accomplishments
- To promote & establish safety awareness
- To educate on safety techniques
- Exchange safety ideas, information & procedures among members
- Promote cooperation with federal, state and municipal safety programs
- Analyze safety problems, encourage research and conduct special studies
- $30/year – Annual Membership Dues
Safety + Health Magazine - publication of the national safety council
- Features in this month's online magazine include: GHS is Here, Injured and Addicted, and much more...
- Visit www.sh.nsc.org for online resources and articles
2013 Board of Directors & Officers
- President: Tony Daley, Spallinger Millwright
- Vice President - Sean Perry, Challenge Electric
- Manager: Debbie Tierney, Lima/Allen County Chamber of Commerce
Steering Committee Members:
- Dean Bidlack, BWC
- Debi Blankenship, WCORHA
- Lisa Briem, American Trim
- Rick Kennedy, Husky Lima Refinery
- Joe Martz, INEOS
- Sean Perry, Challenge Electric
- Karen Shindeldecker, CMI Services
- Nicole Ward
For additional information as to how you can participate in Safety Council, contact Debbie Tierney at 419.222.6045 or email@example.com.